MIGSS - Migration Summer School
A unique summer program with on-site visits in Greece
- Α 7-day program in English will offer a state-of-the-art overview of the most important theoretical debates and research findings on migration, precarious work, human trafficking and social exclusion.
- Open for Practitioners and Students of all disciplines (i.e. Sociology, Social Policy, International Relations, Human Rights, Economics et al.)
- On-Site Visits to Reception Facilities & NGOs
- Meet key academics and experts working in the field
- Esp. for PhD s: Get feedback on your work
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)