The lectures will be live and will take place, in Thessaloniki, during the first week of July 2023 (between the 2nd and the 8th of July 2023).
The program includes lectures, case studies, and interactive discussions on the following topics:
- What is the Metaverse?- Challenges for the Computer Science
- Legal issues in the Metaverse
- Ethical dimensions and individual rights
- The gaming industry and the Metaverse
- The economic impact of the Metaverse
- Intellectual Property and the Metaverse
Cost of the Program
The program is open to graduate students and PhD researchers from various disciplines such as Philosophy, Law, Computer Science providing them with a basic background on the metaverse, but it is also aimed at senior researchers, policy analysts, lawyers and legal experts, civil servants, members of organizations of civil society, AI practitioners and other professionals interested in expanding their understanding of AI and its impact on society.
Metaverse Summer Academy 2023 Fee
- Fee Code: Metaverse Summer Fee
- Availability: In Stock